Our best selling mortice latch, suitable for 99% of Door Handles and Knobs in our store. Available in either 63mm or 75mm. CE Rated & Tested to BS EN 12209. Double sprung therefore much superior than your average household grade mortice latch. If you also require a matching BATHROOM LOCK SEE JL150 Popular Bathroom Mortice Lock.
- Available in Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome & Polished Brass.
- Supplied with both face-plate, strike-plate and dust tidy including matching screws.
- Bolt through style suitable for ALL lever on rose Door Handles.
- Suitable for fire rated doors.
- OUR BEST SELLING MORTICE LATCH SINCE 2006, SUITABLE FOR ANY DOOR HANDLES ON OUR STORE.
- See RELATED PRODUCTS for Latches in different finishes.
63mm latch will mean the centre of your selected handle or knob will sit 45mm from the edge of the door. This measurement is called the backset, and the 75mm latch has a backset of 57mm.
If fitting a door knob or lever where your knuckles may scrape on the door frame, fit a longer latch to allow more clearance when turning the knob. We recommend you fit a latch that’s at least 75mm long in this instance.
If fitting on a rebated door or rebated double door then you will also require a rebate kit, see item DHUK121 Double Door Latch Rebate
There are no reviews yet.